This year my intention comes into play and is culminating into action at small and big levels.
This blog is my commitment to staying Conscious, no matter what happens on the outside. And it is my hearts pure desire that as a reader you may experience the rising of your own consciousness because ultimately we are all connected. You can expect stories or quotes or inspirational information or maybe all of it. I will post by the day and share the flow. I thank you and appreciate your sincere effort in taking out the time to read and leave your valuable comments.
If we live a conscious day today, it is nothing short of a Starry one. I believe that each day brings a great potential to rise in awareness and release the attachments to old patterns and past ways that don’t serve us anymore. The choice to make a decision here is a luxury.
May we all choose peace
May we all celebrate the Stars that we truly are!
No comments:
Post a Comment